What the company has to say about this position:
- Learn Sendwave processes and culture to ensure that you can provide every user the stellar experience they deserve.
- Assist new users via inbound calls, texts and emails with various issues related to the onboarding process.
- Complete the verification process for all new users, determining if they will be allowed to transact with Sendwave.
- Use our anti-fraud tools and verification systems to keep fraudsters off our platform.
- Participate in trainings & team meetings.
Skills you’ll need to be successful:
- Ability to make high-quality decisions quickly, while being comfortable with sometimes making the wrong call.
- Enthusiastic about speaking with users (and fraudsters) to conduct verifications and ensure that legitimate users have a positive experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Specifically, ability to balance being firm and decisive in the event you are speaking to a fraudster with being empathetic when speaking to legitimate users and borderline cases.
- Natural curiosity. A desire to keep after a problem until you understand what is going on.
- Ability to track fraudster patterns as they morph.
- Fluency in Somali, Swahili, Italian, Spanish or French is a plus!
- Ability to commit to a full time schedule (40 hrs per week)
- Ability to work at least one weekend shift per week (Saturday or Sunday) every week.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays if required.
- Ability to work assigned shift, as we are open 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, some call center experience required.
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts:
- 12am – 8am EST Sunday – Thursday
- 12am – 8am EST Tuesday – Saturday
- 8am – 4pm EST Sunday – Thursday
- 8am – 4pm EST Tuesday – Saturday
- 4pm – 12am EST Sunday – Thursday
- 4pm – 12am EST Tuesday – Saturday
Our company, including our support team, is 100% remote. External candidates must be authorized to work in the United States or Canada. External candidates authorized to work exclusively outside of North America will not be considered.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience and localized for your local economy.
- Benefits package
- Equipment provided (laptop, phone, headset).
- Position is remote, and can be executed from any quiet location with reliable, fast internet.
Sendwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.