If you love to take initiative with customer issues and want to own the customer experience, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for serious and reliable Customer/Technical Support Specialists to walk our customers through the process of achieving their goals with our software, whether their problem relates to a user error, a bug, or something else entirely.
One specialist need to be Spanish-speaking while the other should be great in English. But both specialists must be able to work full time in US hours (starting 2pm EDT or 11am PST).
As a Customer/Technical Support Specialist, you will act as a trusted advisor to Time Doctor’s customers by enabling them to use our products to achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of our products. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience with Time Doctor exceeds their expectations.
- Maintain high-quality customer service and professionalism at all times
- Deal directly with customers and employees who have technical problems with our software, recommending and performing corrective actions
- Communicate with our developers to resolve technical issues as well as working with our QA team to verify and confirm quality of the product and issue resolution
- Do callbacks regarding product inquiries and technical issues
- Create invoices, Issue refunds and process payments
- Work with the customer success team to assist in resolving customer issues
- Updating our self-help documents so that customers and employees can attempt to fix problems themselves
- Assist on-boarding team with technical knowledge during customer calls
- Speaks English or Spanish fluently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience
- Solid technical knowledge (Windows, OSX) and troubleshooting common issues
- Working knowledge of basic networking and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and being able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10, Server 2016, OSX and some knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of browser developer tools
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Experience working remotely
- Ability to formulate thoughts and ideas clearly
- Proficiency in resolving software and network issues
- Working knowledge of Jira, Slack, Stripe, G-Suite, Zoom and image/video recording tools
This is a full-time role for a Customer/ Technical Support Specialist and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.