GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Our people are our priority, and due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this role requires the ability to work in a remote environment. When we deem it safe for employees to return to our office environment, a physical presence in one of our offices may be required.
Join our team…
The Account Management Services organization is at the core of GoDaddy’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, this team is GoDaddy’s connection to our customers, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the GoDaddy brand. Account Management Services is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, actively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving goals, have high emotional intelligence, a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll get to do…
- Serve as the principal point of contact for customers in their first month of service, communicating with them via phone and email.
- Help customers navigate the onboarding process, building trust in the company, and ensuring they are set up for success with our
- Communicate the work that GoDaddy is doing to help our customers attract and retain more business.
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of GoDaddy’s products and best practices to provide value to new customers.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Identify trends and areas of improvement to the onboarding process, so we can continually serve customers better.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
Your experience should include…
- An authentic desire to empower entrepreneurs everywhere and help them succeed in their business ventures.
- Experience in implementation and B2B customer service preferred
- Excellent judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Very comfortable with a role where the majority of time is spent on the phone.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal and written skills.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in meaningful environments.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment, and the ability to adapt to change.
- An outstanding work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Basic level of knowledge in social media marketing and the use of social media platforms.
- Ability to handle tense customer interactions, finding the root cause of customer concerns and recommend potential solutions
We’ve got your back…