Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We have the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our remote team working west-coast hours, Wednesday through Sunday. As a Customer Support Specialist (CSS) here at Knock, your goal is to make a great first impression and then back it up with unbeatable customer service. You believe that customers are the most valuable aspect of our business and you treat them as such.
At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we celebrate our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Be the first point of inbound contact with our customers via phone, text, chat, and email.
- Go above & beyond to provide world class customer experiences, resolve customer inquiries, and overall put our customers first.
- Answer & resolve homeowner and Real Estate Agent questions and concerns regarding Knock’s Home Trade-In program, and/or route them to the appropriate point of contact.
- Follow up on social media posts within our specified SLA.
- Consistently meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Partner with cross-functional, internal teams on a regular basis.
- Confidently express your ideas to improve & grow the team as we scale.
We’re looking for Knockstars who have:
- Impacted the customer experience by providing world class service.
- Proven success working independently, autonomously, & reliably, exceeding metrics, all with a positive attitude and smile on your face.
- The desire to work Wednesday to Sunday, on west coast time (PST).
- Superb communication skills – one of your goals is to educate our customers on our service offerings and products; articulating what we do clearly is key.
- Be courageous in building rapport with customers.
- Technical chops – you can jump into new technology seamlessly & learn fast. We use Google, Zoom, Slack, and more.
- You have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team.
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement.
What We Can Offer You:
- An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
- Talented & passionate teams disrupting the status quo.
- Offering full medical, dental, vision benefits, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory), 401k, and many amazing benefits to impact our people’s lives.
- This is a 100% remote, full-time career at Knock.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock and it’s subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States