ExamWorks is seeking individuals with high attention to detail and analytical skills for our virtual Data Entry Associate position. The Data Entry Associate is responsible to gather, prepare and enter alphabetic and numeric data from various source documents into the appropriate computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
This is a full-time position with a standard Monday- Friday (8-5pm) schedule.
This position will be 100% remote but candidate must reside on the west coast including CA, NV, WA, OR, UT, AZ, and ID.
We do offer equipment for this position, however, the candidate must have high-speed internet.
- Gathers, organizes and prepares source documents for data entry into the appropriate system database.
- Reviews data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper system database.
- Reviews data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications.
- Follows data program security practices and procedures at all times.
- Routinely secures information by completing database backup daily.
- Performs other varies clerical duties such as sorting, filing, emailing and proofreading as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 100% remote.
- Must reside on the west coast including CA, NV, WA, OR, UT, AZ, and ID
- Experience of remote work preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a qualified typist + 10-key with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
- High level of data entry accuracy.
- A minimum of 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office preferred.
- Must have moderate to high level of computer and multiple software programs competency, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet.
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone.
- Must have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and compliance.