Data Entry Coordinator
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Type: Temporary Full-Time
- World Travel Holdings Inc. is seeking three (3) Temporary Data Entry Coordinators.
- In this work from home role, the Data Entry Coordinator will complete data entry work as assigned for various projects in our Villas division.
About World Travel Holdings
- World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands.
- In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations.
- The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country’s original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom.
- World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com.
We are proud to be named:
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by Achievers
- Top 500 America’s Best Midsize Employer by Forbes
- Top Workplace in South Florida by Sun Sentinel
- Accurately and efficiently enter new and update existing data as assigned by the Villas Marketing Manager.
- Navigate web-based and other systems to verify accuracy of data and compare to data sets to identify areas needing updating and update as needed.
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards.
- Navigate through multiple browsers and systems, chat via instant messaging, and respond to emails while maintaining accuracy with data entry.
- Be reachable and available by telephone, email, and instant message during work hours.
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Flexible to work a full-time schedule (40 hours per week). Core hours are Mon-Fri, 9a-6pm EST (hours subject to change).
- Tech savvy! Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have experience with and be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized is a must!
- Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively.
- Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, remote environment.
- A workspace free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing at home employee.
- Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.