Data Entry Operator
Great Benefits, Incentives & Bonus
As an Image Review/Data Entry Operator, you will be entering data that is vital to our customer’s day to day operation. We will rely on your attention to detail, customer service experience,passion,and efficiency to process their needs. In this role, you will not only be there to help customers with their day to day account, but also provide them with efficient, accurate and exceptional customer service.
What you get:
- Full Time Temporary Employment (6 months contract)
- Hourly rate of $13.50 starting on day one.
- Paid Training
- ABC Incentive Plan
- Provides the opportunity to earn up to $20.00 an hour (contingent upon meeting all requirements) after training.
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full Benefit Options (Upon conversion to Full Time-Permanent)
- Great Work Environment
- Retention bonus of up to $500 (Some rules apply)
What you will be doing:
- Processing license plate information for New York EZPass program via mainframe or web-based applications.
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of the company and client business rules, policies, and technology.
- Communicate effectively in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Adhere to confidentiality requirements and laws to ensure information is disseminated only to authorized individuals.
- Quickly adapt to business rule changes when it happens.
- Provide support to other positions/operations in cases during heavy workloads or absences.
People who succeed in this role have:
- Strong work ethic.
- The ability to key information such as vehicle license plate, state plate, etc. at the highest productivity and accuracy.
- Data Entry experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease.
- Are excited by innovative technology.
- Are self-motivated and have strong will to grow within the company.
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule typing high volume of transactions daily.
- Can commit to 100% attendance for up to twelve weeks of paid training.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma, orequivalent.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Drug Test.
- Must be able to pass a 30-35 wpm Typing Test.