- Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 8,001 to 10,000 keystrokes per hour).
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Works with numbers (i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Detects and correct errors.
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- Can use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.).
- Background in data entry (especially in CPG companies)
- Preferably knowledge with manufacturing or R&D formulations
- Has the ability to follow instructions.
- MS Excel experience (intermediate level)