For our hospitality clients, getting and keeping profitable guests is tougher than ever. NAVIS is the leading direct booking platform for hospitality, with proven solutions that help Reservations, Revenue Management, and Marketing truly operate as one team and make more money.
At NAVIS, our purpose is to unleash the potential of the people and the enterprises we serve. We know the importance of building the right team and we look for ambitious, positive team members who bring innovative solutions to all levels of NAVIS. Don’t be fooled though, we are not perfect beings; we do our best and come to work every day to advance and support all our unique strengths and crush our business, team, and life goals together.
This is a contracted position for 3-5 months with defined projects focused on data research and entry for our CRM. Example Project Includes: list of CRM Accounts with missing data points that need researching through Salesforce, internet, and LinkedIn to collect data.
Part-Time remote US based work environment with a flexible schedule
What You’ll Do
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
What You’ll Bring
- SalesForce expertise
- Proficient in research process
- Relevant computer applications such as MS Office
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- An amazing listener and uncanny ability to ask questions that rapidly home in on the crux of an issue
- Fluid, sharp, and uncannily balanced. You exude calm while working hard and fast and step up to get issues resolved