The Ford Digital Communication Specialist (FDCS) must possess the skills to answer inbound chats, emails, social media, and/or correspondence from customers and properly address inquiries.
The FDCS will deliver and foster a premier level of service for Ford customers based on trust and respect. The FDCS must have a genuine passion for assisting customers and handling their concerns/inquiries with a high degree of care and competence.
The FDCS is an innovative initial contact point for customers. The FDCS provides an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries using the flow of an instant message conversation in real-time. The FDCS will help identify process improvement recommendations that drive customer satisfaction and advocacy.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to maneuver effortlessly through various digital communication channels (chat, email, and social media) to provide the customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries through instant messaging software
- Utilize available resources to respond to customer inquiries
- Corresponds with customers via mail, if working the Correspondence contact stream as needed.
- Outbound phone calls to customers and dealerships on occasion.
- Researches and determines appropriate actions based on policies, procedures, dealer/region feedback and job aids.
- Responsible for meeting all personal performance objectives including customer satisfaction, efficiency, quality, attendance, and punctuality, and takes individual accountability for meeting these objectives.
- Takes personal ownership and accountability for meeting customer needs, demonstrating appropriate levels of empathy, enthusiasm, skill and expertise. Is consistently courteous with all customers, and keeps all customer commitments.
- Remains knowledgeable and current with all policies, procedures, processes, and changes. Continuously improves customer handling skills, process knowledge, and company and product information.
- Actively participates in team meetings, shares knowledge and recommendations with supervisor and team members. Participates in coaching and training opportunities, retaining and applying learning.
- Adhere to and support all Percepta and Client ISO, Quality Systems and Q1 and initiatives.
- Complete additional tasks / projects as needed.
- Maintain professional working relationships.
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree or 2 + years college coursework completed preferred.
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience, preferably in a contact center operations environment.
- Additional experience in customer sales, customer service, or digital communications is a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and correctly, both in writing and on the phone, and respond effectively to follow-up questions
- Dynamic and engaging written communication style
- Excellent interpersonal and business communications – verbal and written
- Excellent customer service ability; use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to answer and complete chats in a timely manner
- Ability to use a desktop computer
- Typing skills – accurately type minimum 30 words per minute. Demonstrated ability to achieve telebusiness goals
- Experience using CRM software is preferred
- Must possess excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer accurate information
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude to develop and nurture prospect relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and results-orientation
- Time management and organizational skills to efficiently organize, plan, schedule and execute telebusiness activities
- Willingness to take on new assignments
- Reliability; follow a logical, analytical approach to business conversations and chat dialogue
- High level of trust and integrity
- Exercise good judgment
- Ability to work well within a close team environment, self-sufficient, resourceful, and works well with minimal supervision
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and adapt approach to different management styles
- Must be able to multi-task
- Knowledge of call center environment
- Hours of operation vary by program.
- Must be able to transition to an at home work environment if required.
- Employee will agree to Speed Test requirements.
- Employee agrees to use their own personal equipment and ISP and have a designated space to handle work responsibilities without any outside interference.