ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket Customer Support! Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network! If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects… then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in. Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon. Do you love books, and ticket CS?You’ll love this project!
Our client on this project is a commercial digital library, e-book, and audiobook subscription service available world-wide. Our teams assist in providing customer service through Zendesk handling refunds, subscription cancellations, password resets, and newsletter inquiries. This is an email ticket-only project with flexible scheduling and rapidly expanding hours!
Specifically seeking availability:Late Evenings (8 pm – 2 am Pacific)Weekends (required)
Availability desired: 20 hours per week
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- CS-ticket knowledge
- Zendesk knowledge
- 20 hrs/wk availability
- Late evening availability (8pm – 2am PST)
- Weekend availability required (Saturday and Sunday)
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone