What they have to say about the job:
Job SummaryResponsible for supporting operations for the Customer Service group in multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and cost savings by assisting in developing, analyzing and interpreting performance, project cost and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of departmental projects.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis, performance management and time entry.
- Directs and participates in planning activities related to the preparation of operating budgets and forecasts of operations.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Partners with interdepartmental and field leaders to forecast, appraise and report operating results in terms of performance against plan.
- Develops service policies, programs and systems to support strategic direction.
- Monitors the expense process; establishes budgets and constraints to assure expense goals are met.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $104,036.53 – $156,054.80