Humana is continuing to grow! We have several new Disenrollment Call Center Representatives openings that will have the pleasure of taking inbound calls from our members and provide excellent service and support. These remote roles are amazing opportunities to join a Fortune 100 company that continuous to expand and grow!!
The Disenrollment Call Center Representative represents Humana by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries from Medicare members. These Call Center Representatives strive to provide the member a resolution or path way to resolution on each call while providing a perfect call experience. These roles will be on a Sunday thru Saturday (7 Days a week) schedule with shifts between 7:45AM – 11:00pm EST. This is a seasonal role with an opportunity to be permanent.
What we need your help with:
The Disenrollment Call Center Representative addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Handle 30-40 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focused on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
What you need for success! – Required Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:45 am – 11:00 pm EST (Sun-Sat) as well as weekends and overtime, especially during our peak season of October-March and as needed by the business.
- Training is work at home or virtual. Training will start day one of employment and run the first 6 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training.
- Core business hours align to Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Demonstrated experience with providing strong customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
- Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
- If residence is within a 50-mile radius of a Humana office location, you may be asked to occasionally report to that office for meetings, business functions, etc. once CDC restrictions have been lifted.
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
Work at Home Requirements
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
What you need to be STAND OUT among the crowd!: Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Prior Healthcare experience
- This is a seasonal role with an opportunity to be permanent.
- Please note as part of our CMS government regulations, our Disenrollment Representative must have established credit history according to Experian records. As an associate, you will need to access our Medicare eligibility check software systems. This type of inquiry doesn’t affect your credit score. For additional questions, please refer to the CMS government website: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coordination-of-Benefits-and-Recovery/Coordination-of-Benefits-and-Recovery-Overview/Downloads/Remote-Identity-Proofing-Multifactor-Authentication-on-the-MSPRP-FAQ.pdf
- At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. We are committed in making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share a real passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana. The following policy applies only to associates working in the state of Arizona: We are committed in providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, we have adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours