Responsible for processing of daily sales orders received by fax and email. Assist with reconciling consignment accounts and filling backorders in accordance with department OP’s and Work Instructions.
What you’ll do:
- Complete daily order entry for all MTF and/or Business Partner sales orders received via fax or email for direct, consignment and/or evaluation kit orders.
- Review customer comments on order by order basis to confirm price concessions, tissue specifications and special shipping instructions.
- Communicate with MTF and /or Business Partner’s Customer Service department, Sales Consultants, MTF Accounting, Shipping and Eval Kit Departments to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Allocate tissue to backorders when inventory is released.
- Assist with consignment program inventory reconciliation when discrepancies are reported by customer or consultants.
- Assign account numbers and enter new customer information into QAD. Update changes in customer account information. Forward documentation to the Accounting Dept.
- Obtain pre-approval for all credit card orders through credit card processing system prior to release of order. Forward declined orders to customer service representative.
- Perform order clearing to confirm receipt of all orders with MTF and/or Business Partner Customer Service department on an as needed basis.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- Minimum 2- years experience in data entry and/or order entry. .
- High school degree
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong order entry skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)