A natural customer advocate and enjoy helping people?
Tired of long and expensive commutes?
Looking to improve your work/life balance?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards hard work?
Do you live and want to work from home in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, or Saskatchewan?
If this sounds like you, we’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you!
In this temporary role, you will support the customers of a Canadian retailer who believes moments of joy, endless possibilities of fun, and the wonder of imagination all happen through play.
You will assist customers through email, chat, and phone. The questions will deal with everything from order inquiries, shipment questions and changes, payment authorizations, gift card questions, and more. The primary focus of the role is to provide customers with the required information as quickly as possible, in both a verbal and written format, using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and a professional attitude. Since you’ll work independently from your home office, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely with your co-workers and supervisors.
What we offer you:
- 100% work at home, including training in a virtual classroom environment
- Competitive wage
- You must be at least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Ability to legally work in Canada without sponsorship
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous, friendly, and high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer knowledge and skill, including the ability to accurately type at least 35 WPM
- Ability to work a minimum of 35-44 hours a week, with reliable attendance, as outlined in the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts, influenced by business needs (this may include working evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to 100% adhere to an assigned schedule that will fluctuate daily
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multitask, concentrate, and interact with others in a prolonged setting
- Ability to work until January 4, 2021 with no additional time off, other than the scheduled days off
- Previous email support and call center experience, preferred
- Prior work at home experience, preferred
- Must live and work in one of these provinces: MB, NB, NL, NS, ON, or SK.
Home Office Requirements:
- Secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Reliable DSL or Cable Internet
- Connection must be hardwired into a modem/router via ethernet
- (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 5 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 1 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- Wired USB headset
- Webcam – required for training and internal meetings
- A windows desktop or laptop that meets below minimum requirements:
- Minimum CPU Clock Speed – 1.5 GHz (1500mhz)
- Compatible processor (2 cores of higher)
- Incompatible Intel processors (Celeron & Pentium D)
- Incompatible AMD processors (Athlon X2 & Sempron)
- Mobile Processors (denoted as M) are incompatible
- Minimum Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – Hard drive must have at least 10GB of free space
- Ports – Minimum 1 USB 2.0 port
- Operating System – 64-bit and Windows 10 Professional. Enterprise, or Education
- *Dual Monitors recommended
This is a temporary (seasonal) position.