About Lionbridge AI
Lionbridge has been a leader in providing training data for over 20 years. We partner with the world’s most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world — and you can be part of it. Headquartered in the United States, with hubs in Ireland, Finland, India, and Japan. Lionbridge offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.com
Are you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor (Freelance position). We are currently seeking English speaking Search Engine Evaluators.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
The role involves
- Evaluation of many different task types including Search evaluation, Ads evaluation, Text, Image, and Video audio queries.
- Research using online tools to determine the intent and accuracy of queries.
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to evaluate the relevance and intent of task information for your market.
- A keen interest in the Internet.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes.
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines.
- Experience of search engines and website research.
- You must have familiarity with current and business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10. (Apple Macs, Chromebooks, tablets, iPads, and smartphones as well as Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable)
Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. This is a pay per task project. The compensation will be paid via bank account and the amount will vary depending the numbers of tasks completed and the tasks’ difficulty level.