Coinbase has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Investor Relations organization. Our team leads Coinbase’s dialogue, relationships, and disclosure with the investment community and represents the voice of shareholders within Coinbase. This person will be an integral part of the evolution of our Investor Relations team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage complex and high volume calendars across the team.
- Field incoming inquiries from investors and analysts to the IR team, and respond to meeting and information requests as appropriate.
- Participate in the quarter-end conference call process, drive logistics and coordination, and build deliverables
- Coordinate webcast releases for conferences and conference calls, with a primary responsibility for call quality and overall success
- Ensure IR database accuracy through documentation of investor interaction
- Record notes for team meetings and ensuring timely coordination and follow up of deliverables
- Team budget and/or PO management
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 5+ years of administrative support experience.
- Demonstrated success in a fast growing environment
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing, including the dissemination of financial performance and related information.
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Google Suite
Nice to haves:
- Experience in supporting Investor Relations teams.
- Financial services or high-growth technology sector experience.