In Trafilea we believe that behind a great CEO, is a reliable Executive Assistant that will act as an extension of the CEO, providing executive and logistical support on day-to-day activities and special projects throughout the organization. We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving, hands-on Executive Assistant who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, which can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
This is a unique role in which you’ll be managing the CEO’s personal and professional schedule as well as assisting with high impact tasks and projects. You’ll work with the CEO on everything from recruiting to customer experience studies to project management of some of our feature launches. We have a lot of interesting work ahead and it’s imperative that you are excited and willing to wear many hats. Your job is to make the CEO more effective.
- Research and develop documents and presentations to the CEO for meetings; anticipate, monitor, and organize schedules according to priorities of the c-suite executive.
- Actively manage and prioritize calendar of appointments, plan internal and external meetings and conference calls, book and maintain travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements for executives
- Partner with CEO on strategic initiatives such as OKRs, earnings calls, Board of Directors matters, and day-to-day employee relations.
- Create presentations, as assigned (PowerPoint) and have a keen eye for detail whether in written or visual communication — an image that is slightly off-center on a slide deck is not good enough.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Manager´s meeting including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Identify issues for escalation and keep in constant communication with others to ensure exec is well informed.
- Manage domestic and international travel and itineraries. Total travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, and other travel documentation
- Be a strategic partner, and handle calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, off-sites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above
- Prepare working spreadsheets and keep online records (Drive)
The successful candidate will be one who is in a dynamic, fast-paced, roll up your sleeves, team-focused environment while managing with precision the most intricate of details. Intuitiveness, maturity, tact, critical thinking, and professionalism are crucial to being successful working within Trafilea’s high energy executive team environment.
- No more than 2 hour time difference from your location to GMT-3
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of EA experience, ideally previously supporting a CEO
- Heavy calendaring and meeting preparation experience in a fast-growing company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English and Spanish
- Enjoy working with executives in a fast-paced environment (preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies)
- Experience with Google Docs, Asana, Slack, Zoom, and other work tools
- Experience working with those in the C-Suite
- Able to travel to South America 1-2 weeks a quarter, as well as an additional event at a location TBD
- Must be willing to take the Kolbe Assessment
- Candidates must have the ability to work independently and exercise intelligent judgment with little supervision while exercising a high degree of confidentiality
- Candidate must possess the ability to adapt to varying demands with a high level of performance.
- Be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing technology company
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.