Are you an individual that likes to make plans, create lists, coordinate people and ensure that things get done the right way quickly? Are you a problem solver? Do you have a servant’s heart? Can you keep a secret? If yes, then read on!
Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) and his team are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team of superstars.
You must be
- The kind of person who lives to organize (your pencils sorted by size and color).
- Someone who puts people and customers first.
- Eager to do a variety of work, and to absolutely crush it.
- Be great with technology, and determined to learn new things quickly.
- Able to move fast with minimal/no errors.
- Proudly sporting 1+ years in an assistant role.
- Fueled by the quality of your work and personal satisfaction in a job well done.
- Highly adaptable and driven.
- Are able to catch the even smallest grammar mistakes. 😉
Our team at DanMartell.com works together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What You’ll Do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Process and manage email inbox and calendar (G-Suite).
- Schedule meetings, podcasts, and interviews.
- Work with legal paperwork including speaking agreements and team/contractor NDA’s.
- Set-up eSigning documents for Dan Martell (HelloSign).
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Completing varied research projects.
- Research, booking & coordinating travel / accommodations.
- Working with Customer Success on Client follow-ups.
- Webinar support.
- Processing voice tasks (using Voxer)
- Assisting in Video coaching calls, liaison for questions, etc.
- Creating surveys/questionnaires (Typeform).
- Editing copy/content with an efficient, keen eye for detail.
- Other duties as required.
What You’ll Need
Our ideal candidate has these top qualities and qualifications:
- Must be process-oriented.
- Must be a people person. Someone who knows how to make others feel special. Going that extra mile for clients. It’s all about the little things.
- Must have comfort with using a variety of software technologies. The software we use includes Zoom, G-Suite, Typeform, Voxer, HelloSign, Trello, etc.
- Must be smart and resourceful. Someone who can overcome a challenge by thinking outside of the box.
- Must be open to embracing the entrepreneurial lifestyle
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have great grammar and spelling skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience being a Freelancer is considered an asset – The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That’s right, there is no office.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things.