Guide Students to Success!
Make a positive difference every day you go to work by teaming up with The Tutorverse! We’re all about creating and delivering innovative educational services and products that students need to succeed.
The Tutorverse is hiring an experienced SAT Test Prep Instructor to help our students achieve!
- SAT Experience: Applicants must have experience in helping students prepare for SAT, ideally in a classroom or online setting.
- Available on Wednesdays from 9:30 AM to 12:15 PM EST from June 26 to August 26, 2020.
- Applicants must have access to the following:
- Microsoft OneNote
- A working stylus to annotate within OneNote
- A strong internet connection to stream via Zoom
- A plain physical background for live instruction (minimal distractions and no interruptions)
Benefits of being a Test Prep Instructor with The Tutorverse
- Consistent weekly hours: Our classes are held on a consistent weekly schedule. Being a Tutorverse Test Prep Instructor allows you the opportunity to earn extra money while working full time, attending graduate school, or raising a family.
- Earn up to $140 per class: We appreciate the experience that you bring to the role, and we compensate you accordingly!
- Prep Efficiently: Prep one lesson for multiple classes! As a Tutorverse Test Prep Instructor, you will be provided with rigorous and engaging content that you can teach how you see fit.
- Additional opportunities: We have classes happening all year long! Additionally, our most successful instructors are frequently requested for one-to-one tutoring support. This is a great opportunity for you to leverage your expertise into additional income!
Additional Qualities You Bring to the Table
We’re searching high and low for a reliable, organized, and experienced Test Prep Instructor who is passionate and approachable. Our ideal candidate is:
- Dynamic and Engaging: You should be able to hold your own in front of a classroom and deliver prepared content in a dynamic and engaging manner.
- Experienced and has a Bachelor’s Degree: We make a promise to our families that our instructors are truly experts in their respective fields, so we ask that you have a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university, as well as two years of post-grad experience.
Bonus Points If…
- You have experience preparing for both sections of the SAT
- You have experience with other exams, such as the SHSAT or ISEE