At Regions, the Fraud Customer Service Representative Senior responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding Fraud Operations products or services. This position includes coaching of team members and is pivotal in training and mentoring of new associates.
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies
- Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments
- Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem
- Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensures a consistent optimal customer experience
- Assists management with all aspects of coaching, training, and quality review
- Provides input on scheduling, counseling of associates, and hiring decisions
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Four (4) years of experience in customer service or related area
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Position TypeFull time
Pay ranges are job specific and are provided as a point-of-market reference for compensation decisions. Other factors which directly impact pay for individual associates include: experience, skills, knowledge, contribution, job location and, most importantly, performance in the job role. As these factors vary by individuals, pay will also vary among individual associates within the same job.
The target information listed below is based on the national range and level of the position
Job Range Target:
Incentive Pay Plans:This job is not incentive eligible.
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program