Description & Requirements
Jack Henry & Associates Fraud Center is seeking a talented, customer-centric Fraud Prevention Call Center Representative to join our team. As a Fraud Prevention Representative your duties will include providing high-quality customer service while fielding calls related to fraud prevention, lost and stolen cards and transaction assistance in a very busy call center environment.
To be successful in this position, you must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to exhibit professionalism in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Given the high volume of the work, you also must be able to adhere to a strict break and lunch schedule as well as remaining available to take calls throughout assigned shift to ensure we are meeting customer satisfaction.
This position will be hired remotely.
Candidates will need to acquire (at their own cost) the following speeds to maintain a work-from-home status (Hybrid or full-time remote).
- 10 Mbps download speed
- 1.5 Mbps upload speed*
*Note that if more than one individual will be using the internet at your residence during your scheduled shift, it is recommended to increase your download speed to 25 Mbps to not interfere with your work connection.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a high volume, inbound contact/call center.
- Must be able to work assigned schedule in a 24/7 call center that will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work a 3-week training schedule Monday through Friday during standard business hours.
- Experience with payments, card solution and/or banking.
- Strong data entry and navigation skills.
- Ability to type at least 45 WPM.
- Receptive to feedback, coaching and suggestions for improvement.
- Computer literate with a strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Answers inbound calls for fraudulent /suspicious transaction questions.
- Assist cardholders/financial institutions with lost or stolen card reports.
- Monitors and analyzes transactions to detect suspicious activity and protect customer accounts and assets.
- Accurately updates cases with proper notes/status depending on response from cardholders.
- Meets with supervisor regularly to discuss feedback and coaching, employees must be receptive to feedback provided.
- Works as a team-player, willing to help others as needed.
- Assists cardholders with transaction assistance following strict procedures to help obtain approvals, referring them to financial institution when applicable.
- Contacts customers when potential fraud or risk has been identified to verify account activity.
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes.
- Stay up to date on emails, ensuring timely responses to supervisors and trainers.
- Additional duties and responsibilities offered to employees as they progress within the department by demonstrating strong product knowledge and exceptional metrics.