As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the voice of Ergeon to all inbound communications coming from leads or customers. You will support Ergeon’s growth by ensuring that all communications are routed to the correct team that should handle the request through a high-touch, customer-first oriented experience. You will mainly interact with Sales, Project Management, or Customer Escalations. By being one of the key players in ensuring timely communications, or sharing Ergeon’s value proposition, you will be focused on listening and creating the best customer experience above all else.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Service Agent at Ergeon a typical day will include the following:
- Answer inbound communications from customers and leads
- Communicating with leads via emails, and text messages (we use Front for emailing and texting)
- Providing with return calls with requested information or updates to leads.
- Routing live calls to the correct team depending on the requested interaction; be that with Sales, Project Management, or Customer Escalations.
What you should have:
- Strong communication and customer rapport building skills
- Ability to master high-level information for our products and concepts quickly
- Attention to detail, organization and prioritization skillset
- 1+ year(s) experience in Customer Service
- English fluency
- Available for flexible schedule, with possible weekends, working 40 hours per week between 8am and 8pm PST
Nice to have:
- Customer Service experience in general labor or in the construction industry
- Experience using CRM tools like Pipedrive, Talkdesk, or Front