Is an event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to internal and external customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via chat, email, or phone.
- Accountable to qualify inbound leads coming from our public website and to secure discovery calls with our sales team
- Manage client incidents and requests through to resolution
- Provide first-line diagnostic and troubleshooting support as well as technical expertise to answer our customers’ questions
- Drive customer adoption and support ad-hoc training.
- Submit iOS and Android app releases
- Handle escalations with the engineering department
- Prepare FAQ’s, upgrade notes, articles in Knowledge Base, and document support related to processes and activities
- Work in shift rotations between 7 am and 12 am CST covering 7 days a week.
What you should have:
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Previous customer support experience desired, particularly with a software vendor
- Familiar with incident management platforms (Jira) and webchat solution (Intercom)
- Able to keep up with a fast-paced high-energy environment.
- Customer service-centric
- Ability to be independent in solving complex issues for clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Curiosity, quick thinker, attention to details, and desire to learn and grow
- The rigorous mindset with high attention to details and execution accuracy
- Proactive, willing to get things done, and able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree related to technology or engineering preferred