A publicly-traded tech company that is inactive growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission: to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
What you’ll do:
- Regularly updated articles, roundups, and events to provide the most useful, current recommendations and information
- Assist with the optimization of editorial content for SEO using available tools, including SEM Rush, Ubersuggest, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and Google Dashboard
- Work closely with the Managing Editor and Senior National Editor to identify story gaps and create/refresh posts to fill them
- Strategize a robust local and national editorial events calendar, based on your own sourcing prowess, search/email trends, and metrics. Upload events, approve submitted events, and encourage local businesses, bloggers, etc. to submit their events for publication.
- Remain up-to-date on the parenting vertical and digital trends
- Participate in editorial meetings, contribute ideas for growth and be an active member of our small but mighty editorial team (read: You’ll be excited to pitch in where needed)
What you should have:
- 3-5 years experience writing and editing content for a digital media company
- Relevant SEO experience; affiliate experience a bonus
- An excellent grasp of Google Analytics and other search tools
- Experience working within a CMS (ideally WordPress)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- Stellar communication skills
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment