What the company has to say about this job:
Calling all extraordinary Live Chat Agents!
If you have a passion for online sales and lead generation, fingers that fly across the keyboard and a team-oriented mindset, this may just be the position for you!
While this is a remote position, it’s certainly not a lonely one. We’re a fun-loving family here at The Chat Shop, so negative-minded people who aren’t looking to build relationships need not apply!*
Every week, we receive thousands of applications from all over the world but only 1% are hired. Why? Because we want the best.
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Fluent or Native English Speaking (Must be able to speak English at an idiomatic level with outstanding sentence structure, spelling, and grammar.)
- Dual screen monitors in a distraction-free home office.
- The ability to type at least 65 WPM with above 97% accuracy.
- Commitment of 16 – 32 scheduled hours a week (including weekends).
- Agree to a non-negotiable $10.00/hr pay rate.
- Are located in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas.
Please note that this is a fixed-term contract until 30th September 2020.
Our ideal applicant is also able to stay calm and focused in high-pressure situations, a meticulous learner with an inquisitive mind, and keen on detail and organization.
As a Live Chat Agent, you’ll have a few responsibilities:
- Ability to take on 3 concurrent chats while maintaining an average response time of 30 seconds.
- Meet weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Be a team player; flexibility, adaptability, and a desire to succeed are a must!
Before submitting your application for review, please do a few things:
- Visit our site at https://www.thechatshop.com/. See what we’re all about and read our blog. Make sure we’re a good fit for you!
- Do this Speed Typing Test. If you’re not able to hit 65 WPM, keep practicing! (If you hit the mark, take a screenshot. You’ll need this later!)
- Be sure to also check out our application tips page. We’ve added in a few key tips to help you perform your best when submitting your application. We suggest you have a good look over this prior to applying.
- Double-check that your resume/CV are in tip-top shape and submit for review!
Our recruitment team looks forward to hearing from you.
*While this is a remote position, we are only able to hire in select locations. If you live in The UK or a US state in which we’re recruiting, you can still be and feel a big part of the team. Currently, we are able to hire residents from the following US states Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas.
*It is important to note that we are not hiring for seasonal, customer support, or strictly customer service positions at this time. If this is alright for you, please go forward and submit your application.
*If we decide to proceed with your application, you will be contacted within 7 working days.
Job Type: Fixed-Term, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour