At Ginger, we believe that everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare. Our on-demand system brings together behavioral health coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists, who work as a team to deliver personalized care, right through your smartphone. The Ginger app provides members with access to the support they need within seconds, 24/7, 365 days a year. Millions of people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and our network of partners.
Ginger has been recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare.
About the role:
Ginger serves hundreds of employer clients and over 500,000 members. In addition to employers, Ginger is expanding rapidly through partnerships with payors (health plans) and strategic partners (e.g., care navigation firms, on-site and near-site primary care providers, and other aggregators of employees/members). We are seeking a world-class channel success leader to manage, grow, and develop these critical relationships. The role is similar to a client success or account management function, and demands in-depth knowledge of how health plans and other firms in the healthcare/employee benefits ecosystem operate. This is a high-growth, demanding role critical to Ginger’s rapid growth through our channel relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Function as the lead customer success executive for Ginger’s partnerships with health plans and strategic partner organizations.
- Build trusted relationships with key customer leaders and stakeholders to ensure aligned expectations and goals.
- Serve as a strategic advisor and consultative partner, helping to identify and execute on opportunities for shared collaboration and growth of the partnership. Manage commercial process for growth opportunities in collaboration Ginger sales team.
- Collaborate with customer leadership and internal Ginger departments to align on partnership strategy; create and execute on an account plan.
- Cultivate a positive customer experience, including relationship mapping, issue identification, action planning, quarterly meetings, etc.
- Serve as the expert on customer priorities and how to get things done within the customer organization.
- Work closely with other internal Ginger departments in support of partners (e.g., contracting, security, legal, and provider credentialing).
- Provide quarterly/annual reporting to partner organizations and their clients.
- Successfully execute partner renewals.
About you and requirements:
- Client-facing experience with mid-to-large size clients (10,000+ employees and/or $1mm+ in recurring revenue).
- You will have primary responsibility and ownership of the partner relationship.
- Experience delivering metric-based reporting.
- Health plan and employee benefits-related experience required.
- Confident, self-starter (willing to jump in’ to the role and its duties).
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high-growth environment (able to handle a frequently changing environment).
- Independent (willing to roll sleeves up to figure things out and dig to find what is needed).