As the Head of Digital Marketing for the Americas, you’ll be playing a crucial role in accelerating Xero’s growth through excellence in digital leadership, innovation and data-driven strategy. This role will balance both strategic focus with tactical campaign activation, maximizing results through the use of all elements of digital. You’ll be martech-savvy, commercially astute and apt at working with both business and technical stakeholders to drive #beautiful digital experiences that deliver high-quality customer conversion and overall market share growth.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the US and Canadian marketing leaders to deliver a seamlessly integrated marketing strategy.
- Effectively lead collaboration and utilization of in-region and global digital disciplines across: Digital audience planning, SEO, SEM, programmatic, Paid Social, User Journey, Personalization and Experience (CRO), Automation & Email Marketing, content, creative production.
- Lead and manage data-driven digital marketing strategies including Brand, Acquisition, Retention, Adjacent Revenue (Upsell) campaigns from concept to execution, defining objectives and KPIs in a fast-paced test & learn environment.
- Take ownership of digital funnel acquisition targets by developing a clear understanding of the acquisition funnel and how optimization delivers incremental business impact.
- Establish a deep understanding of the holistic customer journey and how it stitches together across multiple channels & touch-points, driving innovation and ensuring that magic is happening at every touchpoint & interaction.
- Ensure that all tactical digital activity ladders up the Xero-wide customer experience and personalization frameworks.
- Effectively lead a team of digital professionals, including automation and optimization specialists and marketing analysts, creating a culture and process that ensures a customer-first mindset and data-led decisioning is threaded throughout planning and execution
- Build strong, trusting, and productive relationships that foster cross-team collaboration. You’ll do this through championing a matrix model between your team and key global teams, where dotted lines bring unity and alignment in our passionate cause to create #beautiful, cross-channel experiences that inspire and delight.
- Nurture and Grow less experienced team members to raise expertise across the Americas marketing team.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of digital marketing expertise
- Hands-on experience in leading a digital team to deliver on business objectives
- In-depth knowledge of analytics is a must
- Deep experience with Martech, advantage us to have exposure with Google, Adobe, Salesforce and Facebook.
- B2B (SMB) experience is beneficial