This is a work from home opportunity for candidates located in any EST time zone state.
At Aetna, we are currently recruiting caring, compassionate and curious Health Concierge Representatives who are willing to be problem solvers and champions for our members’ best health to help guide the members along a clear path to care. We work to build trust with our members and take pride in doing the right thing for the right reason. If you are passionate and empathetic about the people you serve, this position may be a fantastic career opportunity for you!
• Health Concierge’s (HC’s) create an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest.
• HC’s build a trusting relationship with the member by taking accountability to fully understand the members’ needs.
• They identify member needs beyond the initial inquiry by answering the unasked questions.
• HC’s answers questions and resolve issues as a ‘single-point-of-contact’ based on phone calls, letters, emails, Internet, chat and outreach programs from members.
• They make financial decisions to resolve member issues using customer service threshold framework.
• They collaborate with colleagues and co-workers to deliver a world-class member experience.
• The HC guides and educates the member through various elements of their benefit plan information and available services created to enhance the overall customer service experience.
• HC’s take ownership and resolve issues without or with limited management intervention.
• They have knowledge of Aetna policy, procedure and resources to comply with regulatory guidelines.
• To be successful, HC require strong ability to multitask, prioritize, problem-solve and effectively adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
• In addition to excellent computer skills, top candidates will possess critical thinking, professionalism, strong listening and organizational skills and demonstrate empathy.
• Customer Service experience in a service environment, such as a call center or retail location preferred.
High School degree or equivalent preferred