As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert, you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for patients needing home healthcare services. You will be responsible for receiving and responding to incoming faxes from providers, referral sources and potential patients by collecting and entering clinical and demographic information into our CareCentrix portal.
What you’ll do:
- You are passionate about health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are accurate with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to communicate professionally
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are looking for team members who bring joy to the work they do.
What you should have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year work experience an a Customer Service role
- Good computer skills
- Great communication and problem solving skills – Embracing the values of accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Excellent customer service through the ability to care for others – Flexibility, adaptability and motivation learn