As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert, you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for patients needing home healthcare services. You will be responsible for receiving and responding to incoming faxes from providers, referral sources and potential patients by collecting and entering clinical and demographic information into our CareCentrix portal.
This position pays $16.35 per hour.
The shift is Monday – Friday from 11:30am-8pm Eastern.
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are accurate with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to communicate professionally
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are looking for team members who bring joy to the work they do.
You should get in touch if you have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year work experience an a Customer Service role
- Good computer skills
- Great communication and problem solving skills – Embracing the values of accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Excellent customer service through the ability to care for others – Flexibility, adaptability and motivation learn
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision. Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training.
- Opportunity to develop valuable skills and experience in problem-solving and communication
- Great culture with a sense of community with monthly activities