Product writers at Addepar make learning our product easy and compelling. We bring clarity, brand personality, and moments of delight into the product experience. We play a critical role in empathizing with our users and advocating for their needs.
As a full-time content strategist for our Help Center, you’ll support a growing team that helps thousands of users experience Addepar with confidence and ease, without the assistance of Addepar employees. You’ll monitor and evaluate usage analytics; manage and improve existing content; and create compelling new content. You’ll help define content review processes, and guide how other writers think about and develop help content. You’ll also inform how the Help Center is designed and organized.
What you’ll do:
- Use data and research to evaluate and improve the content in our Help Center.
- Define, track, and report on content performance metrics.
- Develop standards and guidelines for help content.
- Collaborate regularly with client-facing Services teams, as well as designers, product managers, and other writers on the Product team. Adapt well to feedback.
- Articulate and document your content strategy and rationale. Manage your time and set clear expectations with stakeholders.
- Mentor your fellow writers and contribute to regular content reviews.
- Stay current on industry best practices.
What you should have:
- 2+ years in a similar role. Background in customer support preferred.
- Solid understanding of help content best practices.
- Familiar with measuring content effectiveness and extracting data-driven insights.
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for content design and information architecture.
- Organized and timely. Meets deadlines.
- Highly collaborative. Willing to accept and incorporate feedback.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills. Strong editing skills.