What they have to say about this job:
SalesRoads is one of America s fastest-growing companies and has been ranked Best Place to Work 5 years running. We offer competitive pay, room for advancement, and a supportive work environment. Are you looking for a fulfilling, reliable job that recognizes your hard work and rewards you with opportunities for growth? Are you looking for a people-first culture that connects you with fun, caring, and talented people across the country, without the stress of a daily commute?
The Help Desk Rep is a very important role at SalesRoads for many reasons but one crucial responsibility is resolving Priority 1 tickets. A Priority 1 ticket is one in which an employee is down and unable to work. Unresolved Priority 1 tickets are not only unproductive but frustrating and costly to the company, our clients, and our employees.
Who You Are
You may or may not have experience supporting IT in a call center, but you have a track record of overachieving. You re a proactive problem solver and love helping people with computer issues with world-class customer service. You don t make changes to technology without testing it thoroughly – you know better than to just assume I fixed it, it should work. . You act with a sense of urgency when necessary and quickly assess and resolve reported problems – you re resourceful. You re a quick learner with a positive attitude, and you approach challenges with an inquisitive mindset. You document your work and rarely drop the ball. You understand the value of an organized knowledge base. You are disciplined and dedicated to adhering to a Monday – Friday work schedule.
We want YOU!
We are a virtual call center with employees distributed across the US who are waiting for you to help them. They re not IT experts but they need support. Here are some of the tasks and performance objectives:
- On an ongoing basis, handle 5-10 open tickets at any given time. Prioritize all tickets and complete them within the associated anticipated resolution time.
- Creation and management of tickets within Freshservice ticketing system as well as the use of knowledge base to solve reported incidents.
- Pass the 40-hour training program
- After we hire a new employee, you will get on a phone call and remote into their computer and set up the following systems on their PC:
- Work email address
- Slack Instant Messenger
- Google Drive and Calendar and share calendar with other employees
- VOIP softphone and assist with voicemail
- Within 30 days, assess the current user knowledge base for inadequacies and potential weaknesses and make recommendations.
- Within 60 days, Put a plan together to be approved by management that will solve or address any issues and begin executing the plan and on an ongoing basis, add to the knowledge base.
- Success will be measured by the following KPIs:
- On-time ticket resolution
- Average ticket response time
- Average ticket resolution time
- Score 90% on installation satisfaction surveys
What can we offer you?
- The most comprehensive training platform in the industry
- This is an employment opportunity
- Skip the drive and save money on gas and wear and tear on your vehicle by telecommuting from your home office. We want you to be happy at work and at home, which is one reason our motto at SalesRoads is A Place You Can Call Home
- We don t withhold a week s of pay. The first paycheck is made within 2 weeks
- A growth-oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve
- Employee Benefits including dental, vision, 401k