As a GoodStart Mentor, you become part of the Pleio GoodStart Family, a virtual community of customer service professionals who support each other on various levels. Whether building community in the chat rooms, having company contests, or getting together virtually for a company party, we offer something no other customer service center has… community! There are a few requirements to get started as a Pleio GoodStart Mentor.
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. Citizen
- Not a resident of CA, OH, ND, WA, or WY
- Windows Computer
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience
- Internet Access
- Meet Telephone Requirements
- You ARE NOT a licensed or registered doctor (MD or DO), nurse (NP, RN, or LPN), pharmacist (RPh), or pharmacy technician.
- You control your journey – the key to your success lies with you.
- Your performance dictates your earning potential!
- You control your schedule – you determine when you want to provide services.
- You are not locked to a fixed schedule.
- You control your business – as an independent contractor you are your own boss.
- You manage your business your way.
Pleio provides all the education tools you need to certify and become proficient to service our partner campaigns, free of charge at our learning platform GoodStartU.
Courses are self-paced and you take them at any time of the day that is convenient for you.
GoodStartU has courses for developing your listening and speaking skills.
GoodStartU is the nucleus of the GoodStart Mentor community. Mentors use this space to share ideas, successes, support, and encouragement for each other.