Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own field.
- Will acquire higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Develops an understanding of the company, processes, and customers.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives moderate guidance and direction from others.
- Requires expanded conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Uses an understanding of key business drivers to accomplish work.
- Impacts own team through the quality of the services or information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Uses existing procedures and technical experience to solve problems.
- Exchanges complex information and ideas effectively.
- Sources, recruits, screens, interviews, and recommends candidates for all job levels.
- May utilize employment agencies.
- Places employment ads in digital and print media.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records.
- Reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including EEO statistics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.