Support.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRT) is a leading provider of customer and technical support solutions delivered by home-based employees. For more than twenty years, the company has achieved stellar results for global enterprise clients and top-tier businesses. Support.com’s proven, omnichannel solutions have been specifically designed and optimized for the homesourcing environment, resulting in industry-leading NPS scores and first call resolution rates. The company efficiently meets changing client needs through its highly-scalable, global network of home-based employees and secure, proprietary, cloud-based platforms.
Support.com has a unique project opportunity that will allow temporary incoming employees to participate in a 60 days paid project, with a pre-determined end date. Once this project ends, successful participating employees will have an opportunity to return to a non-project, full time based employee role later in the year.
The Customer Service Expert provides inbound customer service support for some of the most admired brands in the world. The Expert will assist our client’s customers by professionally handling customer services, billing questions and processing payments. This is an exciting work from home opportunity requiring you to work and engage with others in a virtual environment, while providing our client’s customers with a high-quality customer service experience.
As a Customer Service Expert, you will be fully trained to perform the following duties.
As a member of this best-in-class homesourcing services team you will:
- Ensure a superior customer experience, measured through quality monitoring and voice of the customer feedback.
- Act as our client’s brand ambassador, responding to inbound calls and greeting customers in a professional and empathetic way.
- Resolve customer requests by determining scope of customer issues, investigating problems, developing, and communicating solutions.
- Achieve all effectiveness and efficiency metrics with quality standards, call logging and efficiency metrics as determined by company and client.
- Accurately and thoroughly documenting all customer interactions.
- Process payments using various pay services
- Educate customers on payment methods and pros/cons to each