Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Do you like to help others solve their technology issues?
Do you keep up with the latest trends in technology, and areyoualways interested in learning more?
Do you get a sense of satisfaction from sharing your knowledge to help people?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want to hear from you! We are actively seeking full-time agents to work from home and deliver excellent technical customer service on behalf of our client – a world leader in technology and innovation.
As an Inbound Sales or Service Advisor, the customer service you will be providing is via phone and is helping customers with sales or service questions. Sales questions will be from customers who want to know about financing or purchasing tablets, computers, or ear buds, or “can you tell me about employee or student discount pricing?”. Service questions from customers could be “how many days do I have to return my items once I receive them?” or “can I return an engraved item?” or “can you resend my invoice from a past order?”.
You will be working independently from home and will be expected to collaborate with management and co-workers in a remote setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and perform other duties as assigned.
Conduent has an exciting opportunity waiting for you, if you:
- Areyoua problem solver who can patiently listen to, understand, and address complex customerissues
- Have strong people skills to build a genuine connection with a customer
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for their issue
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Want to work with one of the world’s most recognized brands
- Provide calm conflict resolution andproblem resolution forfrustrated customers
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted,full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from customers
- Can commit to 100% attendance forthreeweeks of paid training
Shifts for this position typically fall within the hour bandsbelow:
Sales 7:00am-7:30pm CST
Service 7:30am-11pm CST
To meet our requirements, you should:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a High School Diploma, orequivalent
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have at least six months of customer service experience
- Preferably, have previous Contact Center and/or work from home experience
- Have strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm; familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology is preferred
- Be able to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous and friendly with high degree of professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Live in one of the following states AL,AR,AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA,ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA,WA,WV, WI, WY
In return we offer:
- $14.25per hour plus incentive and bonus programs
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- Paid Time Off
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about helping people
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States:AK,CA, HI, MA, IL, MT
Metro Areas: MN – Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City, OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County, Seattle, WA