We are looking for an experienced, motivated and self-driven Influencer & Social Media Marketing Associate to join our team! You’ll be responsible for managing influencer campaigns, coordinating evergreen seeding and day-to-day social media posts and interactions. Your work will be instrumental in growing our community, and in supporting our mission to reflect and celebrate the incredible diversity of families today.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the entire influencer lifecycle from recruitment and onboarding to communication throughout each partnership, to tracking results.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing affiliate partners and build strong relationships with new ones.
- Work with Marketing, Creative, and Planning teams to create and coordinate influencer and social marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of social media channels, including ownership of social media calendar, tracking mentions, and responding to comments and DMs in a timely manner.
- Measure and analyze performance and apply learnings to maximize traffic and engagement.
- Help Storq build our first ambassador program from the ground up.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns, and stay on top of emerging trends and technologies.
- Assist with additional marketing initiatives as needed.
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of work experience in affiliate and social marketing or related role in retail/e-commerce business.
- Strong understanding of affiliate and social marketing, familiarity with various content monetization platforms (ShareASale, RewardStyle, etc.), and relevant performance metrics.
- Experience using GRIN, or similar influencer relationship management software and/or CRM experience is a plus.
- Experience with Later, Linkin. bio, or similar social scheduling tools is a plus.
- Experience with Asana or similar project management software is a plus.