Receives telephone calls through multiple marketing channels regarding ancillary sales products (ADT Home Health Security and Add-Ons) and successfully positions interested callers for a consultation with a Sales Representative or closes the sale and sets an installation appointment within the parameters of the program.
- Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified prospects through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointments.
- Make outgoing follow-up telephone calls to undecided leads and outbound calls to leads that are received via the Internet and business reply cards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by determining customer needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution, performing follow-up including quotes, information requests, etc.
- Provide prospect information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide specific package and promotion details for members of ADT Affinity Partnerships.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- 20 wpm accurate typing.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!