We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment witho
What you’ll do:
- As a leader in providing transcription services to the insurance industry, we are looking to work with individuals who have experience in interview transcription and Spanish to English Translation.
To be successful in this opportunity, you should have prior verbatim transcription experience, as well as translation experience. Experience should include transcription/translation of interviews. We love working with typists that have had experience transcribing/translating for an insurance company, law enforcement agency, courts, or a law office. You should also be committed to being available for work on a consistent basis. We find those most happy with contracting complete 60+ minutes of work each day Monday through Friday.
What you should have:
- You must be an American citizen residing in the USA. *Note: If you reside in California, Illinois, or Massachusetts you are not eligible for this opportunity.
- You must be able to pass a full criminal background.
- You must be fluent in and able to transcribe in English.
- You must be fluent in and able to transcribe and translate Spanish. Certification through an official source for Spanish to English translation is a bonus.
- You must be able to type 75 WPM
- You must have stellar grammar skills
- Be able to produce a transcript and translation that is at least 98% accurate
- Work on a PC (not a Mac) with Microsoft Windows 10, a minimum 8 GB of RAM and a version of Microsoft Office that has Word (you should be very proficient) and Excel (open & view only)
- Be an effective communicator through email
- Have or be willing to purchase noise-canceling headphones, and an Infinity USB-2 foot pedal
- Have a high-speed Internet connection (minimum 15Mbps and can effectively stream a YouTube video). You must use Chrome v70+ as your web browser.
- Be proficient at research on the Internet
- Be able to meet posted deadlines