Looking for an iOS Engineer to help deliver on our mission to free consumers from the hassles of everyday travel by making it faster and easier to get where you need to go, so they can focus on the destination.
Focusing on our consumer mobile applications (ParkWhiz and BestParking) and SDKs, the iOS Engineer will help us build the best possible experience for our customers while at the same time helping us advance our codebase to the next level. We’re insanely customer focused and excited for you to join the team and help us lead the charge.
What you’ll do:
- Attend the morning mobile team stand with folks from product management, engineering, design, UX and QA
- Work with those same folks on product development from the current sprint
- Perform technical spiking for a future initiative
- Monitor crash reports in AppCenter/Bugsnag, as well as issues reported in Jira
- Use Slack to collaborate with your teammates and other folks throughout the organization
- Perform a code review for a recently submitted pull request
- Head out on a quick coffee walk
- Ship code and celebrate
What you should have:
- Comfortable and fluent in Swift and Objective-C
- Basic understanding of UIKit; lifecycle, views, layers, animations and Auto Layout.
- Highly collaborative in the planning and grooming stages, our engineers help define the products that we build
- Shipping clean, testable code that any developer on any team could quickly get up to speed
- Strong Computer Science background, preferably with a degree