As an IT Helpdesk Associate, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional technical support. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and solve the issue using a variety of methods including SSH, WebEx, web interface, telephone, and email conversations.
- Answer tickets submitted by the Client organization regarding issues on software such as Windows, Active Directory, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues relating to web and security applications requiring a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration, system configuration, performance tuning, installation, migration, and upgrades
- Provide superior customer management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues within internal departments.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within acceptable service levels
- Collaborate extensively with peers, Program Team, Account Managers, and members of the escalation team to resolve customer issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available for our customers.
What you should have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience dealing with customers in a technical support environment in an enterprise environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required.
- Multi-tasking skills showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Full-time availability