We are looking for a Junior Email Marketing Specialist who is excited about making Moms’ life easier! The Junior Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and improving an email marketing program that effectively introduces new customers to Bump Boxes and increases customer loyalty while conveying our #1 core value – Mom first.
What You’ll Do
- Execute email strategy to increase revenue over time while maintaining overall list health
- Execute structure of emails to brand standards/seasonality
- Execute email editorial calendar and campaigns to drive sales and tell brand stories
- Execute personalized emails to encourage deeply routed customer relationships
- Analyze data (determine what is/is not working)
- A/B test campaigns
- Ensuring compliance of all emails
- Full-time: 40+ hours/week
- Bump Boxes is an equal opportunity employer
- Knowledge around customer retention, e-commerce, and email best practices (previous B2C email marketing experience is a plus).
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and utilize coaching and instructions into daily tasks.
- Problem-solver who doesn’t make excuses.
- Some email marketing experience.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to derive meaning from email KPIs and A/B testing.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Mailchimp or other email service providers is a plus.
- Skilled at prioritizing and managing time within deadlines.
- Must work well with remote teams: Collaborative teammate.
- Strong communication skills, written, and verbal.
- Experience with Google Workspace (Google Docs, Sheets, etc) and Asana are a plus.
- Be a part of a highly collaborative and creative team
- Hands on experience in multiple areas of a fast growing company
- Having your content seen by millions of people every month
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Recognition Program
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Progressive Vacation Policy
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
…and the pride of working at the fastest growing company in the region!