Prospecting, qualifying and generating new ‘sales’ leads to establish a pipeline of business executives who meet the YPO membership criteria.
• Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including professional data bases, company web sites, publications, discovery and individual research.
• Follow up on leads to identify their profile details and contact information.
• Mine all available sources to identify sales leads profile details and contact information.
• Mine all available sources to generate leads for growth targeted areas as required.
• Create and maintain records of sales leads in Salesforce.
• Work with the Join YPO managers to develop and grow the sales lead pipeline to consistently meet the recruitment goals.
• Work with the marketing and communications team to identify sales leads for targeted marketing campaigns.
• Validate sales leads to meet the YPO criteria as requested by the Join YPO Manager.
• Track the membership application records in Salesforces to ensure the leads generated do not duplicate with existing applications.
• Identify and report to the Join YPO Manager any opportunities to move a sales leads to a prospective member/application funnel.
• Prepare and analyze sales lead pipeline reports and dashboards.
• Works with the marketing department to develop sales and marketing campaigns.
• Works with the Join YPO Manager to identify global market opportunities for membership growth.
• Highly motivated and self-starter
• Proven track record of identifying and managing ‘sales leads’ through research
• Thorough understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Results driven and ability to be proactive in achieving set goals
• Demonstrated ability to engage and navigate conversations with ‘sales leads’ (cold calling)
• Ability to maintain analyze data and report on data.
Data mining and research
Proven record of achieving targets
Salesforce and data analysis
Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 3 years of experience in sales.
Salesforce trained or proven experience