Join our TTEC work from home customer service representative team if you reside 47 out of 50 states. We cannot accept applications for residents of CA, HI, or NY or outside of the United States.
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences. About TTEC:
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development. On a typical day, you’ll:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
- Aid customers with the enrollment process
- Qualify customers to join community meetings and schedule in-home appointments
As a TTEC Work from Home Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
- All license fees provided by TTEC as your employer
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following
- Active health insurance license required
- You’ve done the sales thing…at least six months.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need:
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements is preferred – https://www.ttecjobs.com/en/work-from-home/requirements.If you do not have the right equipment but DO have your active healthcare insurance license, we will provide equipment.
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during at home employment
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment