Duration: 6 Months
Shift timings: First 8 weeks will be a training class followed by a standard M-F, 8-5 with potential for alternate shift work.
The Provider Service Advocate provides service excellence by accurately examining, researching and effectively communicating information to our providers. The Provider Service Advocate maintains a professional relationship with multiple internal Florida Blue partners by interacting and coordinating to ensure positive business results and relationship building.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
● Provide excellent customer service to our providers by answering the most complex questions, researching and resolving issues, inquiries, and exceptions.
● Communicate effectively with other client Plans via telephone or via blue 2
● Perform complex research using multiple systems
● Thoroughly documents all SRs and ICNs.
● Responsible for working tracking cases and or pended SRs timely to resolve issues.
● Navigates all applications supporting thorough research and the delivery of accurate information to our providers.
● Perform other duties as assigned
● High School diploma or equivalent
● 1-year related work experience in Customer Service field or call center
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Must possess effective interpersonal skills, have proven ability to work in a team environment both internally and externally and interacting with customers both on the telephone and via written communication.
● Successful performance on job related assessments.
● Upon hire must successfully complete appropriate training class.
● Must have an active and unrestricted Insurance License
● Teamwork and collaboration
● Critical thinking
● Driving for results
● Continuous improvement
● Displaying technical expertise
Call Center, Call Center Operations, Call Center Rep, Customer Service, Customer Service Rep