Flow (feelmeflow.com), a content marketing and customer service agency, is hiring for a full-time, U.S.-based live chat support agent.
We are only accepting U.S.-based applicants for this position.
- Location: Work remotely from your home office or anywhere you’ll have an interruption-free environment with a reliable internet connection. You may be based anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of California and New York; however, your shift will occur during Mountain Time.
- Work environment: Reliable high-speed internet, your own computer and mobile phone, internet backup source in case of an outage.
- Available shifts and compensation:
- Monday – Friday, 3pm – 11:30pm Mountain Time
- Benefits available:
- 10 PTO days
- 9 paid holidays
- Medical expense reimbursement up to $90/month (after-tax)
What You’ll Do
- Deliver world-class customer service via live chat
- Respond to live chat questions as they come in
- Answer a wide variety of questions related to client industry
- Solve problems and authorize returns
- Communicate with the company’s Team Lead and COO to find solutions
- Assist customers with the use of a client’s product, website or service
- Adhere to KPIs for response times, chat duration, online availability, and survey responses
- Use internal communications software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Assist the Flow team with a variety of client-related projects as needed
You’ll be required to study, test, and train on the websites and knowledge bases of the primary client account. We love to make our clients say ‘whoa!’ — emails are continually monitored for performance and feedback.
Who You Are
- A hardworking, self-starter who takes ownership of and pride in your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who continually thinks outside the box
- A proactive, sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- A goal-oriented team player with the desire to learn and grow your skillset through experience in a feedback-driven environment
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology systems, procedures, and skills related to customer service and marketing
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision