This position requires the following:
- Familiarity with Computer/PC/Telephone
- Clear speaking voice, good grammar, and strong reading skills
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain a productive workstation that is quiet and free of any background noise
- Ability to read and speak English fluently and in a conversational manner
- Ability to explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional rapport with customers over the phone
- Adhere to the attendance policy by being punctual and working designated shifts
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Maintain a team oriented, cooperative spirit
- Behaving in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Self-motivated to uphold production and quality standardsThis virtual position also requires the following:
- Access to a PC with the ability to open Microsoft office documents and access to Internet Explorer 5.0 or above, Safari or other compatible web browser.
- Broadband connection to the internet – Reliable and high speed
- Access to a stable and reliable telephone connection (landlines are preferred)
- Access to a secure, private, and safe workspace
- Access to a workspace that is quiet and free of background noise and distractions
- Access to a noise cancelling headset
- Active email account
- All technology requirements must be provided by the employee and must be maintained in good working condition. All costs to meet these requirements, including repairs, monthly telephone and internet charges are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by MaritzCX.
- We start at your state/county minimum wage/hr. Top performers can increase their hourly rate by $1.25 per hour over the first twelve months. Actual increase is based on individual performance.
- 30 day perfect attendance = $.50 increase.
- Other wage increase opportunities may be given at time of performance appraisals (first appraisals come at 2 month, 6 month and yearly after two years of employment).
Schedules submitted weekly to work around any personal obligations.
20 hours/week requirement, 28 hours max.
Weekends required. No exceptions, sorry.
Click Here to Apply —-> http://bit.ly/34wZTkY