You love planning, implementing, tracking and reporting on B2B marketing campaigns. You have planned and executed inbound and outbound (digital and offline) campaigns of all forms. You have worked as part of a marketing team or within a marketing agency. You have been involved with marketing software or technology in a B2B environment. You know what it takes to operationalize campaigns from concept to completion in order to drive growth.
You are an expert in HubSpot and enjoy taking an active role in all aspects of campaign management. You particularly enjoy the operational set-up in HubSpot including workflow development, tracking, reporting, and downstream integration and follow-up to confidently predict outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Demand Gen and Content teams to create monthly and quarterly campaign plans that support the overall marketing strategy and plan.
- Execute inbound & outbound (digital & offline) marketing campaigns (e.g. email marketing, social for offers, events, product launches).
- Manage the marketing campaign calendar, working with the marketing team to operationalize multi-channel campaigns.
- Quarterback across the marketing and sales teams to ensure quality and timely marketing campaign execution across all internal and external marketing channels.
- Implement systematic A/B testing to drive open rate and lead conversion across multiple channels.
- Own and operationalize all marketing campaign workflow and touchpoints in HubSpot, ensuring accurate data flow with dashboard visibility.
- Validate all campaign-based activities for accuracy.
- Establish KPI’s for each new campaign and track and report on performance for each campaign with associated ROI.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal work processes, incorporate new best-in-class campaign practices/technology.
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience in a marketing operations role.
- 3+ years of experience operationalizing B2B lead gen campaign management in a SaaS-based B2B environment.
- Expert-level working knowledge of HubSpot and highly skilled in creating, operationalizing, reporting on, and optimizing B2B marketing campaigns.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of Martech to support campaign implementation, tracking, and optimization.
- A passion for technology and the potential for it to positively impact events of all shapes and sizes, whether virtual, hybrid, or in-person.
- Advanced process creation skillset and the interest to document accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch organizational skills and be adept at multitasking.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalent.