We’re hiring a Marketing Manager to join the Kopa Product & Growth team. The Kopa platform is a product within the Happify portfolio focused on helping individuals living with a chronic condition find the resources, information and support to improve their mental and physical health. Reporting to the Director of Product & Growth, the Marketing Manager will support a variety of initiatives on the Kopa team across condition communities including member programs, content and campaign strategy, user feedback and keeping tabs on associated metrics. You are a patient-centric and data-driven person, with an eye for engaging users. You have significant experience in direct-to-consumer marketing and engagement strategies as well as analytics. You have the ability to switch from project management, to creative ideation and development to analyzing metrics to optimize initiatives. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and can work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
What you’ll do:
- Manage marketing initiatives for the Kopa platform from start to finish: from holding collaborative, cross-functional brainstorms for content and campaigns, coming up with project plans, ensuring deadlines are met, successfully execute and monitor performance.
- Work with Director of Growth and Marketing and Head of DTC on larger product initiatives and feature launches.
- Have a pulse on performance metrics. Be able to identify problem areas, areas of opportunity and quick wins.
- Hold collaborative and cross-functional brainstorms for content and campaigns.
- Manage the execution of any marketing campaigns.
- Own workflow for user surveys.
- Develop marketing plans – leveraging Kopa’s best practices to drive ongoing member engagement and retention.
What you should have:
- Relevant academic background in marketing, communications, or public health.
- Proven success in marketing and/or communications with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in digital health is a plus.
- Strong relationship development skills that include strong communication and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with performance/metrics dashboards is a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Adobe Pro.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.